Today is International Women’s Day. While each country that participates may be inclined to determine their own theme, The United Nations has pronounced this years theme to be: Women and men united to end violence against women and girls.
Tune in to WRFG-FM (89.3) for IWD programming today from 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday
- Epic FB Response to a Homophobic Pastor
- Red? Blue? Purple.
- Poor, Impotent and Supporting Republicans
- It’s 2013 people!
- Charter School Paychecks/Payoffs
- Gov Deal. Still a Prick.
- Dear Sue Everhart,
- Rest in Peace, Elwin Wilson
- Sponsor a Young Democrat
- Ta Ta, Trevor
- “Party-line vote”
- Giant Chasm of Dreck*