Name the GA politician in the picture.

It’s T minus 6 days before Primary Election day… what does your email box look like? Mine’s a mess.

Really I get it..

You’re great and your opponent sucks.

I don’t like campaigns using Facebook invites for “pledging to vote for x,y or z”. I get exciting when my phone says I have an invite, and then it turns out to be “Vote for …” No, that’s not an invite, sheesh. BTW where’s the follow up invite to your watch party with lots of free drinks- huh?

My friend Ingemar tipped me to this story, sad how we suck. Someone call Hillary, seriously, I bet she can fix this.

Terri Sewell wins the runoff today, first African American woman to represent Alabama in Congress.. Ever! Yeah Terri! Her opponent seemed pretty great too. But Terri had serious *cha-ching* support from Emily’s list and several other political feminist organizations.

What’cha got on your mind?

20 Responses to This will all be over in a week, sigh. Open Thread

Other alternative universes from the far distant past imagined:

“I’m With My Conservative Friends, Bring Back The 1950’s (as seen on TV)”!!
    Posted by Scott Bannon

2. Oy. Those glasses. Good god, whoever told us to wear that crap?

• MouthoftheSouth says:

“The couple tells the magazine they reconnected while working out a custody plan and became engaged two weeks ago.”

Ah, yes, reconnected and it feels so good.

3. griftdrift says:

If you want true hilarity check out episode 17 of Lawmakers Flashbacks here.

This was back when they took live on air calls and a Young Roy gets an earful from a constituent.

An even younger Roy is in Episode 15.

JB Powell has only $2,000 on hand, raised just $5600 and spent $3600( his qualifying fee)

Gary Black on the other hand has $259K

Tommy Irvin still has $101K

That Iroquois story is really pathetic. What is wrong with the State Department and England for that matter?

• He Hate Me says:

Post 9/11 isn’t really the time to be asserting your sovereignty without official passports.

Just saying.

• From the Burbs says:

The team has been traveling extensively on those passports post 9/11. Why ALL of the sudden is it a problem?

• Jen B. says:

Precisely.

• From the Burbs says:

Correction, they have traveled “extensively” on them since 1977. Post 9/11, in 2002.

Sheesh….Let them go play and certify they will be let back in the US already.
          If they belong to a sovereign nation why should they be forced to use a US Passport?

More clarification from Barry Ritholtz:
    Luv the Barnes pic too. Good Times! JMP

7. Juliana says:

If you have a copy of the 1988 JJ program, he’s in there…

8. I’m gonna say Kent Brockman Roy Barnes. But I’ll admit I kind of cheated and viewed the file info.

9. Steve Golden says:

I don’t know who that is in the picture, but my Lord was that picture taken in the 1980s.