Young Democrats of Georgia will be hosting a holiday reception tonight at Manuel’s from 6:30 to 9:30 to honor and thank Young Democrats who serve in the Georgia General Assembly.  This is an open event. The young and young at heart are welcome to join us.  Confirmed honorees attending include: David Wilkerson, Stacey Godfrey Evans, and Dar’shun Kendrick.  Special guests include: Rep. Stephanie Stuckey Benfield and Senator Nan Orrock

10 Responses to YDG Honors Young Democrats in the State House

Yes, quite well attended too. It’s good to see everyone before the Hol break. Got to meet Chris Sloan finally. Told him of my theory on Mass being one of the deciding criteria for the VC race. He immediately grasped that might put him at a significant disadvantage in his race. Would that all our criteria be as easily grasped & measured. Went back to the office & dinner afterwards. JMP

2. Trevor Southerland says:

Great event tonight, thanks to everyone who came out!

Hey, it said “young at heart” so that includes a ton of grey heads… Including me

I’m always thinking such inconvenient thoughts. Hence the troubles… But gray heads too? JMP

5. Delicate Flower says:

If we’re thanking “Young Democrats who serve in the Georgia General Assembly” why does a nearly 50 year old senator get thanked? I mean I get why.

Geez no. I can barely recall HS, but spent a good deal of time in the Vice Principal’s office also. Not quite the same as policing content either! I’ll see you in a few if you want to argue it out too. JMP

7. JasonC says:

I think I changed that as you were playing content police. Were you a hall monitor in high school?

Thanks for the update, That goes for the both of them ‘natch. I’ll see you there! JMP

She’s so nice, you’ve named her twice Jason. Would that we could clone her though, (SSB).