Sorry all, last couple weeks have been busy ones for this old gal.

But never fear, Snark Thursday is back!

It irritates me that folks don’t know why Gay PRIDE is traditionally celebrated in June.

Ain’t this the shit. Yay Dan Savage. Not Snark.

I *heart* Frosty

Shut the Fuck up. Really.

Duh

No, I don’t know how you breathe. Don’t ask me.

14 Responses to Snark Thursday

Perennially crazy, I’ve been saying this for years. Welcome to the Depression that no one wold dare call by its proper name, Ours:

“10-Year Real Wage Gains Worse Than During Depression”
    By JED GRAHAM, INVESTOR’S BUSINESS DAILY

Trying to get some writing done, but the crazy is coming, slowly.

20 Facts About U.S. Inequality that Everyone Should Know.

The Snark is that it’s from Stanford Univ. Hoover’s Hideout.

3. Mighty4th says:

oh, humm how about a rumor that a former Dekalb elected official is getting back into politics after a short absence. Think a DFI fine prize winner. As a hint.

4. griftdrift says:

Actually, I meant let’s have some Democratic crazy! Come on! Someone start talking about ballot boxes in a basement from 2004!

5. Fashion Police says:

Grift, if I understood the issue in the slightest, I’d try to help you out with a cray-cray comment, but alas I’m in the deep end of the pool on this issue.

6. griftdrift says:

I’m having fun with the Repubs over the debt limit. Can one of y’all say something crazy so I can give some equal time snark? Ed?

7. Steve Golden says:

What, no weiner jokes?

Just for the DFI: 1.) Who’s the famous kid in the dress in the picture and (related) 2.) When did girls start to wear pink?

H/T Smithsonianmag for April. JMP

9. Dustin@GAPolitico says:

Wait, I thought we celebrated gay pride in June because it was warm enough for everyone to run around with their shirts off and we can spray people with water…

:-p