Actually this is a Democratic/Progressive Holiday Party Open thread.
Wait, stop the presses… Party, you got a partay that I could come to?
If so list it in the comments.
If invited I promise not to…or repeat doing
- Sing Jingle Bells drunk
- Spike the eggnog with moonshine
- Dance nude with just a Santa hat & bells (so 1983)
- Fall into the Christmas tree (Kennedy’s house -Tenafly 1983)
- Change the names on presents
- Swear I’ve really seen a reindeer
- Be drunk & don’t know what’s going on (ok been there-Dublin 2011)
- Cuss out the snowman
- Pass out making angels in the snow
- Get arrested for throwing snowballs with rocks in them
Holiday Party Thursday!
Join Dems from Fulton and Metro to celebrate the gifts of the season.
Help support our friends and neighbors facing tough times this year by bringing a new, unwrapped toy for Toys for Tots. Toys for older children are especially needed. We’ll be joined by a Marine from Toys for Tots to accept donations.
Fulton County Dems, note that we will have a VERY brief business meeting promptly at 7:00pm. Be sure to bring a holiday dish or treat to share.
WHAT: Fulton Dems + Metro Dems Holiday Party
Note: This location is off Howell Mill Road, not Northside Drive. There is plenty of free parking in rear of building.