Five separate lawsuits have been filed to PREVENT President Obama from being on the 2012 ballot. While their arguments are foolish, it still requires a vigorous defense in the Georgia judicial system. If successful, Georgia would be the ONLY state to *not* have the President on the November ballot.
Democrats can’t allow our state to be America’s laughing stock. We have to fight these lawsuits, two of which are being represented by a sitting state legislator in the State Capitol.
Merry Christmas from the GA GOP.
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday
- Epic FB Response to a Homophobic Pastor
- Red? Blue? Purple.
- Poor, Impotent and Supporting Republicans
- It’s 2013 people!
- Charter School Paychecks/Payoffs
- Gov Deal. Still a Prick.
- Dear Sue Everhart,
- Rest in Peace, Elwin Wilson
- Sponsor a Young Democrat
- Ta Ta, Trevor
- “Party-line vote”
- Giant Chasm of Dreck*