Many people have been asking me which one of the Republican candidates has my endorsement in the GOP Primary, so I felt as if I should take this opportunity to give it.
I am offering my endorsement to none other than Rick Santorum, former Senator from Pennsylvania.
You might be asking me why Santorum, over others like Romney, Huntsman, or Buddy Roemer?
I mean look at his history!
- He fully understands the history of and importance of an independent judiciary!
- His views on homosexuality and same sex relationships are progressive, and he takes the opportunity to revise history rather than evolve as a person!
- He always makes sure to separate himself from the special interests.
- He’s an open book.
- He always thinks before he talks.
- And then there’s this thing.
But let’s be clear about one thing. There’s no way in hell that Santorum will win the nomination. Perry, Bachmann, Gingrich, and Cain all saw their leads eradicated for much less (dumb, crazy, Newt Gingrich, dalliances), but Santorum just didn’t have the time to be attacked. Look at the articles I linked above. Most of them are from today, or maybe yesterday. Santorum is getting squashed by the media, and by that I mean they’ve dug up things he’s said before.
But God, I so wish he would win the nomination. It’d make my job much easier.