Don’t you love rolling billboards?
The caption on the photo reads “While Mitt Romney prepares to speak to an empty Ford Field, crowds outside remind voters that Mitt said, “Let Detroit go bankrupt.” This is a project of Progress Michigan, part of the Progress Now network of organizations.
Here in Georgia, the affiliate group is Better Georgia. Not long ago, they launched weknownewt.com to collect stories and recollections from the people who know Newtie best. Got any funny or crazy Newt stories? Share them there.
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday
- Epic FB Response to a Homophobic Pastor
- Red? Blue? Purple.
- Poor, Impotent and Supporting Republicans
- It’s 2013 people!
- Charter School Paychecks/Payoffs
- Gov Deal. Still a Prick.
- Dear Sue Everhart,
- Rest in Peace, Elwin Wilson
- Sponsor a Young Democrat
- Ta Ta, Trevor
- “Party-line vote”
- Giant Chasm of Dreck*