Today’s the day!  I know you’re all patiently awaiting Beau’s prediction.

Check out Rosie Perez in this Soul Train Line Dance video.  Thank you, Don Cornelius.

What do Ford, American Airlines, Yoplait, and Belk have in common?  They are all Million Dollar Elite sponsors of the Pink.

Rumor is that Trump will endorse Newt, further splitting the GOP.  Does anyone really listen to The Donald anymore?

Puppies! Who doesn’t love puppies? Tune in Sunday!

Help save HOPE, tell The Governor.

12 Responses to Groundhogs, Puppies, and The Donald.

1. ire says:

CNN says SGK will restore funding to PP.

2. ire says:

So anyone else read the news that SGK says Handel was NOT behind the PP decision? It was interesting reading how they decided to stop funding PP. I somehow have my doubts that more than 2% of the outraged people have read anything other than FB posts or the ppsavedmylife tumblr.

3. ire says:

Why do I give valuable time to people who don’t care if I live or die?

I can’t believe I’m becoming a Morrissey/The Smiths, appreciator. Never a fan.

Getting a hopeful early jump on an attempt @ NPF for #1:

UGA is # 2!!

Losing it for #2. Yes in the last 30 years the Right wing Has gotten more RW:

OPEN THREAD.

I’m so f*cking tired of Georgia Republicans nickle and diming us and then claiming they are not raising taxes.

“Rep. Jay Powell, R-Camilla, last week filed House Bill 811, which calls for fees not appropriated and spent for their intended purposes in the state budget to be reduced or eliminated proportionate to the amount that gets redirected to other programs. More than 60 House members signed on.

Another bill filed by Senate Minority Leader Steve Henson, D-Tucker, Senate Resolution 704, would let voters decide whether to change the state constitution and give lawmakers the ability to permanently set where fees go.”

Both need to pass.

6. ire says:

Well then you’re smarter than me….I had thought we straight skipped winter.

Bold predictiong…..sgk ceases to exist in 10 years thanks to this scandal.

@Ed.. sheesh I can look outside and tell that.. I don’t need a rodent to do it.

Trump endorsed Romney… I wonder if Newt fell for the rumor hype?

Karen Handel bad on the issues then, still bad but with a six figure income to protect her.

Anyone who believes a ground hog tells you should be banned from voting.

More things that are more complicated than they appear at first. This convoluted story made NPR several days this week.Yves Smith & Naked Capitalism explains it better than either NPR/ProP or the grandstanding Sen. Johnny Isakson does:

“ProPublica’s Off Base Charges About Freddie Mac’s Mortgage “Bets”

“A new ProPublica story, “Freddie Mac Betting Against Struggling Homeowners,” treats the fact that Freddie Mac retains the riskiest tranche of its mortgage bond offering, known as inverse floaters, as heinous and evidence of scheming against suffering borrowers”.

Extra credit for GroundHog Day: The man who fired Alan Greenspan for being a miserable math challenged hack was then 25 years old, in 1966. Would that it took! But no, we had to relive his idiocy many, many times over down the years.

10. Ladida says:

That Soul Train video is amazing. One of the best TV shows ever, if not the best.