The Fulton County Democratic Party is hosting a volunteer recruitment opportunity for Democratic candidates this week.
All Democratic candidates for any office in any part of Fulton County are invited to attend the April meeting of the Fulton Democrats this coming Thursday, April 12 at 7:00 pm. Following the meeting, candidates who RSVP prior to 5 pm on Thursday, April 12 will be welcome to set up a recruiting table to greet the membership and solicit volunteers for their campaigns.
Please be aware that the Fulton County Democratic Party does not in any way endorse any candidate who has a Democratic primary challenger. However, we hope that this opportunity will allow candidates to meet individual county party members who may be interested in helping with a campaign.
To participate, candidates MUST send an email to the Chair of the Fulton County Democratic Party (firstname.lastname@example.org), by 5 pm on Thursday, April 12. Tables will be set up and assigned to all those who RSVP appropriately. No candidate can be assigned a table who does not send the appropriate email in advance.
Please review the following guidelines:
1) To participate, you must be planning to run as a Democrat for election within Fulton County in the upcoming November election.
2) You must attend in person or send a surrogate – we will not put out sign up sheets on your behalf
3) Note that candidates will not be invited to address the meeting, the conversations and sign-ups will take place after the meeting is adjourned. As usual, we will recognize candidates and allow you to introduce yourselves with other guests and newcomers at the beginning of the meeting, at 7:00 pm
4) We will provide a table – bring any signage you want along with tape, sign up sheets, flyers, buttons, etc
If you would like to participate, please reply by email to Emily Schunior, Chair, Fulton County Democratic Party: email@example.com by 5:00 pm on Thursday, April 12.
FCDP Meetings are held on the second Thursday of every month, at 7:00pm at the offices of the Democratic Party of Georgia at 763 Trabert Ave. NW., Suite A, Atlanta GA 30318. NOTE: This location is off Howell Mill Road, not Northside Drive.
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday
- Epic FB Response to a Homophobic Pastor
- Red? Blue? Purple.
- Poor, Impotent and Supporting Republicans
- It’s 2013 people!
- Charter School Paychecks/Payoffs
- Gov Deal. Still a Prick.
- Dear Sue Everhart,
- Rest in Peace, Elwin Wilson
- Sponsor a Young Democrat
- Ta Ta, Trevor
- “Party-line vote”
- Giant Chasm of Dreck*