Promoted 5.7.2012, original post date 4.27.2012
As you know, qualifying is quickly coming up! We need more Democrats to run for public office in Georgia, we need to contend as many possible races as we can.
Please only fill out people who are actually running, not people you wish would run, not people who may run if they hit the lottery, not the guy down the street who says “I ought to be our state representative!” but people who are legitimately planning to qualify to run for office.
If you know someone who is running and needs help with their campaign, or someone who is thinking about running and needs that last little encouragement to be a Democratic candidate for office in 2012 and have their name alongside President Barack Obama’s on the ballot… please either contact me or have them contact me at tmsoutherland<at>gmail.com — I would be glad to provide them with some good, quality, Democratic campaign consultants and staffers that would be more than willing to make their race exciting (and they don’t even have to cash out their retirement funds to afford it either!)
EDIT: Buzz has now put up a sheet for State Senate as well. PLEASE, only accurate information, follow the rules.
- Brian on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- JMPrince on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Peaches on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Gerald on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Jilly on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Juliana on TGIF Open Thread
- Bob Peckerwood on TGIF Open Thread
- JMPrince on Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- TGIF Open Thread
- Happy Pride Month!
- Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Tuesday Roundup
- Chair to Resign Post at Democratic Party of Georgia. Complete with Details.
- Dear John, oops I mean Mike
- “Details” Watch: Day 4 (Can I Get a Witness?)
- “Details” Watch: Day 3 (It’s the By-Laws, Stupid!)
- “Details” Watch: Day 2 Fact Checker
- “Details” Watch: Day 1
- Snark Wednesday-Open Thread
- Memorial Day
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday