Is Mexico’s new President getting advice from John Edwards? Maybe.
Kathryn Bigelow cleans up, again, at NYC Critics Awards.
Atlanta City Council gets a 50% pay raise after 8 years. Can they just make it a full-time job already!?
Does your bank pay less taxes than you do? Probably
Elizabeth Warren gets a seat on the Senate Banking Committee…Warren/Bigelow 2016?
First Lady of France backs same-sex marriage proposal, nicccccccce.
Cory Booker, mayor of Newark, starts living on Food Stamps today. That’s $30 a week, or my tab at Brick Store Pub most nights.
The US Senate race in Kentucky could get some star-power. If her mom and sister sing at her campaign events, I may have to relocate for a few months. Love them!
Tom Price (R-GA), a doctor mind you, wants you to be in PAIN! The fat-cats should get a day at the spa apparently.
Enjoy your reading….I need a bagel with lox, stat.
- Brian on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- JMPrince on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Peaches on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Gerald on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Jilly on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Juliana on TGIF Open Thread
- Bob Peckerwood on TGIF Open Thread
- JMPrince on Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- TGIF Open Thread
- Happy Pride Month!
- Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Tuesday Roundup
- Chair to Resign Post at Democratic Party of Georgia. Complete with Details.
- Dear John, oops I mean Mike
- “Details” Watch: Day 4 (Can I Get a Witness?)
- “Details” Watch: Day 3 (It’s the By-Laws, Stupid!)
- “Details” Watch: Day 2 Fact Checker
- “Details” Watch: Day 1
- Snark Wednesday-Open Thread
- Memorial Day
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday