Today, Republicans in the US House are observing a funeral. No not this one. This one.
Boehner’s Plan B would sock it to the poor, no shock there.
The NYSE is moving to Atlanta, kinda
Cory is officially running, but not for what you think
For all the fun that was Facebook in 2012 (NSFW)
If you’re working at or near minimum wage, good news on the way
Wal-mart sells guns, ammunition and assault rifles, but not these things
Game of Thrones just got bigger and longer, but alas not uncut
This, is not a community plan for a new stadium, it’s a PR snowjob
Georgia Congressman Woodall got a few visitors at his office this week, and by few we mean hundreds
Georgia Unemployment continues to dip
Ready your last day, tomorrow is the end of the world, or an endless REM song loop
- Brian on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- JMPrince on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Peaches on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Gerald on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Jilly on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Juliana on TGIF Open Thread
- Bob Peckerwood on TGIF Open Thread
- JMPrince on Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- TGIF Open Thread
- Happy Pride Month!
- Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Tuesday Roundup
- Chair to Resign Post at Democratic Party of Georgia. Complete with Details.
- Dear John, oops I mean Mike
- “Details” Watch: Day 4 (Can I Get a Witness?)
- “Details” Watch: Day 3 (It’s the By-Laws, Stupid!)
- “Details” Watch: Day 2 Fact Checker
- “Details” Watch: Day 1
- Snark Wednesday-Open Thread
- Memorial Day
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday