Yay for not being Ireland…almost.
Power at the State Capitol is in its Committees. Duh, the votes are already done before the bills hit the floor.
Add more gun-toting areas in Georgia? Conservatives want it badly. Why not start with the Georgia State Capitol, every City Hall and County Government building?
If you haven’t read about the riots in India, you’re missing out on one of the biggest stories of the year-end.
Maybe that aweful Indian Jones sequel wasn’t quite so wrong.
Our former President is in the hospital, this former President is out of the hospital, best wishes and prayers for you both.
Metro Atlanta’s jobless rate continues to slowly climb down…please continue!
First Firefighters and now Utility workers? Yeah, time for some mental health reform on a national and state levels, and even Mr. Erickson agrees. Wow. *note don’t read the rest of RedState unless you want your brain to explode*
Netflix knows when you’re sleeping, and they’re selling it too.
Dick Armey is perfectly okay with taking over companies at gunpoint. But you can’t bring your ammo into a Georgia gun show.
Christmas done right in Gwinnett
Georgia’s own version of the Hunger Games, and it’s both a true story and sad.
Some Georgia History, today is the 70th Anniversary of the first black woman passing the Georgia Bar Exam
And maybe some new history for women at DOD?
Privately manages public parks? In some cases it can work.
Forget the coffee, i’m going straight for the Baileys…
- Brian on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- JMPrince on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Peaches on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Gerald on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Jilly on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Juliana on TGIF Open Thread
- Bob Peckerwood on TGIF Open Thread
- JMPrince on Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- TGIF Open Thread
- Happy Pride Month!
- Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Tuesday Roundup
- Chair to Resign Post at Democratic Party of Georgia. Complete with Details.
- Dear John, oops I mean Mike
- “Details” Watch: Day 4 (Can I Get a Witness?)
- “Details” Watch: Day 3 (It’s the By-Laws, Stupid!)
- “Details” Watch: Day 2 Fact Checker
- “Details” Watch: Day 1
- Snark Wednesday-Open Thread
- Memorial Day
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday