Bob Levinson is an American who has been held hostage in Iran since 2007. Sadly, it’s a story we know all too well, but for me, at least, this one is slightly more personal. Bob’s son is a friend of mine, my former RA when I was a freshman at Emory.
Tonight, on Christmas Eve, I am asking a single favor of all of you. Please sign your name to this petition at WhiteHouse.gov, and share it with your friends.
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday
- Epic FB Response to a Homophobic Pastor
- Red? Blue? Purple.
- Poor, Impotent and Supporting Republicans
- It’s 2013 people!
- Charter School Paychecks/Payoffs
- Gov Deal. Still a Prick.
- Dear Sue Everhart,
- Rest in Peace, Elwin Wilson
- Sponsor a Young Democrat
- Ta Ta, Trevor
- “Party-line vote”
- Giant Chasm of Dreck*