As reported elsewhere, Gov. Sonny Perdue and Rep. Lynn Westmoreland are out.
However, my sources are telling me that Rep. Paul Broun is decidedly in, as he is currently interviewing Finance Staff for a Senate run.
That source also indicated that Karen Handel will be making a run for Tom Price’s House seat should he decide to run for Senate (which he will be doing).
Update: Jim Galloway is reporting that former Rep. Jim Marshall (D) is out as well.
Update Deux: Shirley Franklin blogged that she will not make the race.
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday
- Epic FB Response to a Homophobic Pastor
- Red? Blue? Purple.
- Poor, Impotent and Supporting Republicans
- It’s 2013 people!
- Charter School Paychecks/Payoffs
- Gov Deal. Still a Prick.
- Dear Sue Everhart,
- Rest in Peace, Elwin Wilson
- Sponsor a Young Democrat
- Ta Ta, Trevor
- “Party-line vote”
- Giant Chasm of Dreck*