Join Young Democrats of Georgia and Georgia AFL-CIO tomorrow as they protest Representative Phil Gingrey’s deplorable statement defending Todd Akin’s “legitimate rape” comment, and continue to press for his resignation.
If you have not yet done so, please sign the YDG petition at this link.
The protest will take place tomorrow, Monday January 14, at 1 pm at Rep. Gingrey’s Marietta Office (219 Roswell Street).
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday
- Epic FB Response to a Homophobic Pastor
- Red? Blue? Purple.
- Poor, Impotent and Supporting Republicans
- It’s 2013 people!
- Charter School Paychecks/Payoffs
- Gov Deal. Still a Prick.
- Dear Sue Everhart,
- Rest in Peace, Elwin Wilson
- Sponsor a Young Democrat
- Ta Ta, Trevor
- “Party-line vote”
- Giant Chasm of Dreck*