Today is voting day for Cherokee County (and others). If you want some new voices and new faces not to mention new perspectives under the Gold Dome, I suggest voting for Natalie Bergeron in State House District 21. Not even just for the fact that she’s the lone Democrat running in that race, but it’s high time that the suburbs stopped sending idiots (not all, but most) to the Gold Dome and instead sent somone competent, responsive, energetic, and thoughtful.
Also on this day, Andrew Jackson defeated the British at the Battle for New Orleans, discuss.
If you’re not following the Ethics rundown in the AJC, you’re missing out. Finally someone from a major publication is tracking the contributions-freebies-legislation-kickback ball in a larger construct.
And then there’s this. Enjoy.
- Brian on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- JMPrince on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Peaches on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Gerald on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Jilly on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Juliana on TGIF Open Thread
- Bob Peckerwood on TGIF Open Thread
- JMPrince on Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- TGIF Open Thread
- Happy Pride Month!
- Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Tuesday Roundup
- Chair to Resign Post at Democratic Party of Georgia. Complete with Details.
- Dear John, oops I mean Mike
- “Details” Watch: Day 4 (Can I Get a Witness?)
- “Details” Watch: Day 3 (It’s the By-Laws, Stupid!)
- “Details” Watch: Day 2 Fact Checker
- “Details” Watch: Day 1
- Snark Wednesday-Open Thread
- Memorial Day
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday