Hopefully the technical difficulties and duplicate posts are fixed now.
1:54 P.M. So this won’t be a “live” blog per se, not least because there’s only so much one can do to make this paint drying scintillating. We’re gathered in DuBose Porter’s backyard, in a building named after him, and it looks like attendance is [...]
9:20 P.M. Ok, my chauffeurs are leaving, so I will have to let Chairman Buckley finish his speech without me. This was definitely a much better JJ than I was expecting – kudos to our leadership for pulling this together (pulling this out of the same body regions from which Sarah Palin’s “thoughts” come from). [...]
I’ve officially been to enough of these that I’m over live blogging the whole thing, but when these eminent ladies make an appearance (along with YDA president Rod Snyder, among other out-of-state VIPs), a brief note and photo are in order. I feel like we have more folks from the state party than we’ve had [...]
12:19 P.M. Well, it’s a cloudy day here in Augusta, kind of like the cloudy skies image on the late, unlamented previous incarnation of the DPG web site. There is a sense of optimism among the people here waiting for the first state committee meeting of the new administration – although if i had to [...]
YDG is holding their platform convention today at KSU. We may be in the minority, but we still have opinions. Say hi to Melissa, Eddie, and Strve!
Not much to add here – just a test of blogging from my new Android tablet. There will be more next week from the DPG state committee [...]
8:16 P.M. Yesssss! Yes. This blog is over. Time for one drink and a thankless drive back to Cobb. Fired up! Ready to go! Home!
8:09 P.M. I truly hope we are nearing the end of Candidate Speeches Part II. This is all I can handle!
7:44 P.M. Everyone needs to leave the building before [...]
Political Insider is reporting that Commissioner Thurmond will announce his candidacy to challenge Johnny Isakson on Tuesday. Apparently whoever’s doing this courting feels like sending our last remaining statewide incumbent on a suicide mission is a good way to maintain our relevance. I’m forecasting a 60% chance of bupkis on November 3. Upchuck bags [...]
This is not a hypothetical question, since one of our actual worst enemies, former Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer, was reportedly killed by her husband in what is being described as a murder-suicide. Sen. Schaefer was hateful, bigoted, and at times downright nuts, but even she deserved a better end than this. That’s about as [...]
- Brian on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- JMPrince on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Peaches on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Gerald on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Jilly on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Juliana on TGIF Open Thread
- Bob Peckerwood on TGIF Open Thread
- JMPrince on Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- TGIF Open Thread
- Happy Pride Month!
- Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Tuesday Roundup
- Chair to Resign Post at Democratic Party of Georgia. Complete with Details.
- Dear John, oops I mean Mike
- “Details” Watch: Day 4 (Can I Get a Witness?)
- “Details” Watch: Day 3 (It’s the By-Laws, Stupid!)
- “Details” Watch: Day 2 Fact Checker
- “Details” Watch: Day 1
- Snark Wednesday-Open Thread
- Memorial Day
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday