It’s about prosperity, y’all – certainly not about bankruptcy, or weird airplane financing arrangements, or shady state contracts. Nathan Deal wants you to know that, while responsible journalists the librul soshulist media is focused like a laser on Deal’s own prosperity (how he got that way and how it all went bad), he’s focused on [...]
So, rumor has it that a bunch of y’all are coming to my town next weekend for a Democratic campfire and Kumbaya festival convention. That’s cool, just try to wipe your feet before you cross the [...]
If you’re a candidate, or if you work for one, here’s what you don’t want to see over your morning coffee and bagel, especially if it’s in one of the biggest newspapers in the state:
… in the race to see who will become the state’s next attorney general, one candidate is advertising that [...]
A quick update from God’s own country, Athens. Our regional embarrassment Congressman, Paul Broun is deigning to come visit Athens for a town hall. (Presumably, he’ll be wearing protective clothing, so he doesn’t get our liberal cooties all over him.)
Smartly, his Democratic opponent says stay away from the crazy. Russell Edwards, the [...]
Hey, remember SB 31 from 2009? The one where the General Assembly (with the help of some Democrats, unfortunately) gave Georgia Power a sensual financial massage permission to jack up your electric bill in order to put about $1 billion more in their investors’ pockets?
It must have looked pretty good to Atlanta [...]
That’s right, we got us a new Poet Laureate, or Poetry Czar, if you prefer. His name is W.S. Merwin, he’s got two Pulitzers to his credit, and he lives in Hawaii. (No word on the status of his birth certificate, but I’m sure Nathan Deal is feverishly researching, even as we speak.)
Well, at least semi-classy. White wine instead of say, body shots, while he’s running around and partying. From TNR:
He drank white wine and light beer [at a party for Duke public policy students], according to multiple attendees. After a while, Edwards made his way to the dance floor. “He was kind of uncomfortably [...]
- Jeff Anderson on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Brian on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- JMPrince on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Peaches on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Gerald on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Jilly on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Juliana on TGIF Open Thread
- Bob Peckerwood on TGIF Open Thread
- Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- TGIF Open Thread
- Happy Pride Month!
- Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Tuesday Roundup
- Chair to Resign Post at Democratic Party of Georgia. Complete with Details.
- Dear John, oops I mean Mike
- “Details” Watch: Day 4 (Can I Get a Witness?)
- “Details” Watch: Day 3 (It’s the By-Laws, Stupid!)
- “Details” Watch: Day 2 Fact Checker
- “Details” Watch: Day 1
- Snark Wednesday-Open Thread
- Memorial Day
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday