News Alert: File under old white Southern Senator says something hateful. This just in from our friends from the Young Democrats of Georgia. Sen. Chambliss also same guy wouldn’t sign Violence Against Women Act, or Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Repeal. So there’s that. He consistent, consistently bad, and I’ll give him that.
FOR IMMEDIATE [...]
It’s been a while since I had the nerve, energy, and interest in blogging. Basically, I lost my mojo. I think it’s coming back. Slowly. Several things have prompted the return of said mojo.
First, I finally made it down to the Gold Dome to lobby my State Senator. I joined [...]
Is Mexico’s new President getting advice from John Edwards? Maybe.
Kathryn Bigelow cleans up, again, at NYC Critics Awards.
Atlanta City Council gets a 50% pay raise after 8 years. Can they just make it a full-time job already!?
Does your bank pay less taxes than you do? Probably
Elizabeth Warren [...]
Romney concedes Florida this afternoon.
Billion dollar campaign, cuts off staff credit cards before the staff can even get home tuesday night. Stay Classy Romney.
Rubbing alcohol will remove that losers bumper sticker in a jiff. Trust me I know.
Nate Silver is going to get some mad ass this weekend.
Last weekend, John Koster flippantly referred to a terrible crime as “the rape thing.” Below the fold is a press release from Jeff Kazanow (disclaimer: I work with his campaign) to see how this stupid, offensive comment comes right back to Georgia.
Why did conservative pundit Erick Erickson endorse Democrat and U.S. Veteran Scott Holcomb?
Well, because of you.
You are among more than 540 people who have signed a petition asking Speaker Ralston and GOP House Leaders to denounce the worst ad of this political cycle.
Your action helped [...]
The electoral college is a relic of the 18th century that gives disproportionate weight to voters in smaller states and focuses attention on a dozen “swing” ones. The videographic, below, explains more.
Unless you are living under a rock, you’ve no doubt heard that tonight is the final debate between Gov. Romney and the President. The topic this evening is Foreign Policy. Because this has been an insanely long campaign, costing billions of dollars, you’re going to want to watch with some friends and [...]
- Jeff Anderson on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Brian on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- JMPrince on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Peaches on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Gerald on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Jilly on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Juliana on TGIF Open Thread
- Bob Peckerwood on TGIF Open Thread
- Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- TGIF Open Thread
- Happy Pride Month!
- Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Tuesday Roundup
- Chair to Resign Post at Democratic Party of Georgia. Complete with Details.
- Dear John, oops I mean Mike
- “Details” Watch: Day 4 (Can I Get a Witness?)
- “Details” Watch: Day 3 (It’s the By-Laws, Stupid!)
- “Details” Watch: Day 2 Fact Checker
- “Details” Watch: Day 1
- Snark Wednesday-Open Thread
- Memorial Day
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday