The “S” word and what it means to Georgia.
Finger pointing, because yeah sure that’s a mature way to lead.
Keep it up old white guys. Yes, I realize that’s a double entendre.
Speaking of morally [...]
I think the name of this bill should be Sen. Bill Heath is a big old crybaby… someone call the Whaaaambulance on the double.
Read it and weep folks read it and weep.
Bolding is mine, because that part offends me on so many levels.
Georgia State House Speaker Rep. David Ralson (R-Blue Ridge) gave some clues to the Republican-controlled State House’s 2013 Agenda. Looking over his statements it’s evident that our priorities as a state in 2013 are severely off-track. According to Ralston, he’s got a “$300 million” revenue problem in 2013. What’s the reason for the loss?
1. Poor [...]
Sen. Rogers is betting on your stupidity. He’s pretty darn sure you are supposed to overlook the hit you upside the face obvious about his “acting” and his real estate investments and not conclude something about them stinks.
It’s not just his political enemies that have a problem with him, the ALEC [...]
This is some bullshit. But very homoerotic.
Ballsy. Shits getting real.
Yeah, I’m back from Asia… have 7 hours of pictures to show-who’s coming over?
What’s on your mind?
(Easter Cocktails here)
I realize the political news today is mostly about the “Cainwreak” that is/was his cray-cray campaign, but buried down in the twitter verse was a fascinating story about a possibly little known GA agency called the Judicial Qualifications Commission.
- Jeff Anderson on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Brian on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- JMPrince on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Peaches on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Gerald on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Jilly on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Juliana on TGIF Open Thread
- Bob Peckerwood on TGIF Open Thread
- Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- TGIF Open Thread
- Happy Pride Month!
- Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Tuesday Roundup
- Chair to Resign Post at Democratic Party of Georgia. Complete with Details.
- Dear John, oops I mean Mike
- “Details” Watch: Day 4 (Can I Get a Witness?)
- “Details” Watch: Day 3 (It’s the By-Laws, Stupid!)
- “Details” Watch: Day 2 Fact Checker
- “Details” Watch: Day 1
- Snark Wednesday-Open Thread
- Memorial Day
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday