The electoral college is a relic of the 18th century that gives disproportionate weight to voters in smaller states and focuses attention on a dozen “swing” ones. The videographic, below, explains more.
Gov. Deal signed this bill into law today, May 1st 2012, as reported by Lori Geary WSB TV via Twitter.
New video from Better Georgia.
• Happy one year anniversary to Blogging While Blue, by the People’s Mayor and others. They promise a relaunch and redesign this week in honor of the anniversary.
• Apparently, Andre is on again, at least until the next big dramatic sign off. I was actually a little pleased to [...]
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday
- Epic FB Response to a Homophobic Pastor
- Red? Blue? Purple.
- Poor, Impotent and Supporting Republicans
- It’s 2013 people!
- Charter School Paychecks/Payoffs
- Gov Deal. Still a Prick.
- Dear Sue Everhart,
- Rest in Peace, Elwin Wilson
- Sponsor a Young Democrat
- Ta Ta, Trevor
- “Party-line vote”
- Giant Chasm of Dreck*