Jay-Z gets Unrecognized on the NYC Subway…oy how is this news?
Olivia is still smokin, John…erm, not so much.
Grammy nods are out….YAWN
More beautiful stories pour out of Washington, must be a crazy-busy time for [...]
FLOTUS outshines the stars at Kennedy Center this weekend, and is POTUS totally checking her out or what?
Bob Costas goes off on guns during…Sunday Night Football? Yep…
Better Georgia weighs in on Tax Cuts and the Fiscal Slip-N-Slide
Atlanta City Council debates a pay raise for itself…Is it a [...]
Barney Frank held his retirement press conference today, citing a redesigned district as the primary reason he won’t seek reelection in 2012. Here’s hoping they’ll give him a show on MSNBC. I’d hate to think we’ve seen the last of him.
He held nothing back in his criticism of the state of the House [...]
Tomorrow, House Republicans vote to repeal Health Care Reform, a largely symbolic gesture given expected opposition in the Senate.
By engaging in political theater instead of productive legislation, the Republicans have set the stage for the Obama administration (and all Democrats), to close ranks, better explain the advantages and counter the absurd charges [...]
In August, in a moment of rare candor, Nathan Deal told the crowd at the Georgia Forward Forum in Macon:
… the toughest thing about [...]
Remember the “Fighting Dems“? Back in 2006, there was a movement spearheaded by Markos Moulitsas et al promoting military veterans (most of them OIF and OEF vets) running for Congress. Granted, only 5 of the House candidates won, but that cohort notably included folks like Joe Sestak, Tammy Duckworth, and Jim Webb, [...]
Too bad she’ll have a bit of an uphill battle ahead of her as it so happens that the incumbent she’s challenging is an orthodox liberal in one of the most Democratic districts in the state.
Commissioner Connie Stokes will announce later this month her campaign against U.S. Rep. Hank Johnson.
Stokes declined to [...]
- Jeff Anderson on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Brian on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- JMPrince on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Peaches on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Gerald on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Jilly on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Juliana on TGIF Open Thread
- Bob Peckerwood on TGIF Open Thread
- Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- TGIF Open Thread
- Happy Pride Month!
- Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Tuesday Roundup
- Chair to Resign Post at Democratic Party of Georgia. Complete with Details.
- Dear John, oops I mean Mike
- “Details” Watch: Day 4 (Can I Get a Witness?)
- “Details” Watch: Day 3 (It’s the By-Laws, Stupid!)
- “Details” Watch: Day 2 Fact Checker
- “Details” Watch: Day 1
- Snark Wednesday-Open Thread
- Memorial Day
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday