Sad news first – Missing Georgia Lesbian found dead according to her girlfriend.
Conservatives give Bob Dole, you know, their [...]
The Uptown Daily Worker has this: A Mood of Gloom Afflicts the Romney Campaign
Yes, debt is a huge problem, but 11 million is chump change to a man with a car elevator.
David Brooks calls you Thurston Howell. Yeah, that’s gonna leave a mark-ouchie
Tomorrow, House Republicans vote to repeal Health Care Reform, a largely symbolic gesture given expected opposition in the Senate.
By engaging in political theater instead of productive legislation, the Republicans have set the stage for the Obama administration (and all Democrats), to close ranks, better explain the advantages and counter the absurd charges [...]
This past week marked the one-year anniversary of President Barack Obama’s signing of the federal stimulus act. It’s a fair question to ask how much good, if any, the stimulus act did in creating new jobs or saving existing jobs.
Newest Democrat Arlen Specter came out punching on Sunday.
Asked whether he believed that he had let people down by changing parties, Specter said issues like Republican attitudes towards cancer research had made him unhappy with the party. Specter went on to suggest that if Republicans had been more aggressive about cancer research, GOP [...]
- Brian on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- JMPrince on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Peaches on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Gerald on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Jilly on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Juliana on TGIF Open Thread
- Bob Peckerwood on TGIF Open Thread
- JMPrince on Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- TGIF Open Thread
- Happy Pride Month!
- Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Tuesday Roundup
- Chair to Resign Post at Democratic Party of Georgia. Complete with Details.
- Dear John, oops I mean Mike
- “Details” Watch: Day 4 (Can I Get a Witness?)
- “Details” Watch: Day 3 (It’s the By-Laws, Stupid!)
- “Details” Watch: Day 2 Fact Checker
- “Details” Watch: Day 1
- Snark Wednesday-Open Thread
- Memorial Day
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday