New Campaign Ad: Romney Economics didn’t work for Massachusetts, and it won’t work for America.
• Today, Obama for America released a new television advertisement titled “Heard it Before” that highlights Mitt Romney’s failed economic record as Governor of Massachusetts: http://bit.ly/JGMabb
• Think Progress explores deeper – with Five Facts about the Massachusetts [...]
Conducting the Delegate Selection Caucus in the 5th District is always a challenge, and Saturday was no exception. Thanks to the organizing prowess of 5th CD Chair Catherine Smith, along with her team of rock star volunteers, the event was a huge success. With few exceptions, caucus goers were in good [...]
On Saturday, April 21, 2012, Democrats from across the state will gather to elect delegates to represent Georgia at the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte. Every four years, Democrats come together for this important task, and it would not be possible without the help of citizen voters, dedicated candidates and generous volunteers. [...]
Five separate lawsuits have been filed to PREVENT President Obama from being on the 2012 ballot. While their arguments are foolish, it still requires a vigorous defense in the Georgia judicial system. If successful, Georgia would be the ONLY state to *not* have the President on the November ballot.
Just a reminder that the Georgia DemStore has lots of cool stuff for those favorite Democrats on your shopping list. The store features Georgia Union Printed items and all proceeds go to support the Democratic Party of Georgia.
There are buttons, stickers and posters at prices that are half of other online stores. [...]
Last night over Catherine’s shoulder in a bar, no this is not the beginning of a joke. I watched the President give a speech to 7,000 active duty service members, veterans, spouses/partners, basketball players and a worldwide TV audience. The President and First Lady were attending the first ever “Carrier Classic” College [...]
Please Join Gen44 – the under-40 program working professionals fundraising program of Obama for America – for WE CAN’T WAIT ATLANTA – a Reception celebrating One Year Out from Election Day2012 with special guests Valerie Jarrett, Congressman John Lewis, Michael Blake, Tharon Johnson and a very special musical performance by Chrisette Michele!
- Brian on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- JMPrince on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Peaches on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Gerald on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Jilly on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Juliana on TGIF Open Thread
- Bob Peckerwood on TGIF Open Thread
- JMPrince on Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- TGIF Open Thread
- Happy Pride Month!
- Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Tuesday Roundup
- Chair to Resign Post at Democratic Party of Georgia. Complete with Details.
- Dear John, oops I mean Mike
- “Details” Watch: Day 4 (Can I Get a Witness?)
- “Details” Watch: Day 3 (It’s the By-Laws, Stupid!)
- “Details” Watch: Day 2 Fact Checker
- “Details” Watch: Day 1
- Snark Wednesday-Open Thread
- Memorial Day
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday