Apparently our President wants to blow-up small countries? Norquist is crazy, POTUS only wants to blow up the BIG ones…duh.
Hillary had a cat assassinated…yeah, right…next!
The US Treasury made a bundle off the AIG bailout. h/t to Billy for this one.
Yesterday, YouTube released the 2011 most viewed lists, including the most viewed political videos, many of which we’ve already posted here throughout the year. It’s worth noting that the combined views of all 10 top political videos are about half that of the talking dog, which came in at #2 on the overall [...]
When we think about the Civil Rights heroes of the 1960s most of us think about MLK, Rosa Parks, The Little Rock Nine and countless others. They are often said to have been “on the front lines” of the Movement. Yesterday, we lost a man who never left that front line. John Pierce simply known [...]
In the interest of starting a controversy for no reason, I’d like to talk about religion and politics, especially in regards to Democratic politics. Before we get started on this existential journey, fire up the following track, helpfully embedded from Youtube. Just let it play in the background as you read, it’s important for the [...]
In my heavily Republican precinct, at 8 a.m. this morning, there was one person waiting to vote, and one other person leaving. I’ve seen more people there for a SPLOST vote. I don’t presume that this anecdotal snapshot predicts low turn out statewide, but it’s interesting. Certainly, if turnout is low in Middle and South [...]
Kim Carter, who some of you may know from her various activities and service as an Obama delegate, has taken it upon herself to organize a “Sister-to-Sister” phone bank for Yasmin Neal in an effort to [...]
I don’t know about you, but I’d rather not see Democrats in one of the bluest districts in Georgia, HD75, elect a self-described “pro-life, pro-NRA, constitutionalist” who just eight months ago ran for the same seat as a Republican, who misrepresented his employment on his website (but changed it since [...]
- Jeff Anderson on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Brian on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- JMPrince on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Peaches on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Gerald on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Jilly on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Juliana on TGIF Open Thread
- Bob Peckerwood on TGIF Open Thread
- Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- TGIF Open Thread
- Happy Pride Month!
- Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Tuesday Roundup
- Chair to Resign Post at Democratic Party of Georgia. Complete with Details.
- Dear John, oops I mean Mike
- “Details” Watch: Day 4 (Can I Get a Witness?)
- “Details” Watch: Day 3 (It’s the By-Laws, Stupid!)
- “Details” Watch: Day 2 Fact Checker
- “Details” Watch: Day 1
- Snark Wednesday-Open Thread
- Memorial Day
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday