For those who love them some polls, here’s the latest from Rasmussen.
A new Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Democratic Primary voters in Georgia finds Barnes earning 59% of the vote. His nearest competitor, state Attorney General Thurbert Baker, trails with 16% support.
This is the widest margin between the two candidates yet, [...]
Rasmussen (I know I know) says our one candidate for Governor, Roy Barnes, trails the top three Republicans, with a MOE of +/- 4.5% (!).
Oxendine 43 Roy 39 Deal 47 Roy 40 Karen 42 Roy 39 Roy 42 Eric 38
First, there is [...]
Blah blah blah, Barnes is within striking distance of all the Republicans, Thurbert doesn’t get above 36%, no point in even polling for other candidates.
Nothing on the primary from what I saw.
RB vs Ox: 43 – 45
RB vs Deal: 39 – 46
RB vs KH: 41 – 42
RB vs Eric: 42 [...]
- Brian on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- JMPrince on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Peaches on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Gerald on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Jilly on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Juliana on TGIF Open Thread
- Bob Peckerwood on TGIF Open Thread
- JMPrince on Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- TGIF Open Thread
- Happy Pride Month!
- Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Tuesday Roundup
- Chair to Resign Post at Democratic Party of Georgia. Complete with Details.
- Dear John, oops I mean Mike
- “Details” Watch: Day 4 (Can I Get a Witness?)
- “Details” Watch: Day 3 (It’s the By-Laws, Stupid!)
- “Details” Watch: Day 2 Fact Checker
- “Details” Watch: Day 1
- Snark Wednesday-Open Thread
- Memorial Day
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday