Is Mexico’s new President getting advice from John Edwards? Maybe.
Kathryn Bigelow cleans up, again, at NYC Critics Awards.
Atlanta City Council gets a 50% pay raise after 8 years. Can they just make it a full-time job already!?
Does your bank pay less taxes than you do? Probably
Elizabeth Warren [...]
So Johnny Isakson had two visits to the hospital earlier this year, once with an irregular heartbeat. The reason? A “little infected bump” in his ear.
If Thurmond starts actively campaigning I have a hard time believing Isakson could keep up.
And by “this year”, I mean in, like, nine and a half months. I mean, yeah, I’ve got it, we’ve put a few too many of our eggs in one basket, but still… Have we straight up conceded this race? I mean no offense to Mr. Hadley and the work he’s been
- Brian on Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- JMPrince on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Peaches on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Gerald on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Jilly on Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- Juliana on TGIF Open Thread
- Bob Peckerwood on TGIF Open Thread
- JMPrince on Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Hey, look here we’ve already had the Alice in Wonderland post once! Now on to Oz!
- Alice in Wonderland Open Thread
- TGIF Open Thread
- Happy Pride Month!
- Sweet Baby Jesus on a breadstick, what an ass
- Tuesday Roundup
- Chair to Resign Post at Democratic Party of Georgia. Complete with Details.
- Dear John, oops I mean Mike
- “Details” Watch: Day 4 (Can I Get a Witness?)
- “Details” Watch: Day 3 (It’s the By-Laws, Stupid!)
- “Details” Watch: Day 2 Fact Checker
- “Details” Watch: Day 1
- Snark Wednesday-Open Thread
- Memorial Day
- It’s your party.
- Monday Open Thread
- Greetings from Michigan!
- Link Mania otherwise known as Snark Wednesday